ColdChain Refrigeration adheres to the OH&S legislation, policies and procedures. Our dedication to protect the health, safety and welfare of our employees, contractors and customers and their employees is of the utmost importance. Everyone that comes in contact with our company and our employees deserves the right to healthy and safe work environment.
Risk Management Strategy:
ColdChain Refrigeration risk management strategy is outlined below and follows these processes as recommended by WorkCover NSW. We are aware as a
responsible company that we must eliminate or reduce, as far as reasonably practicable, all workplace risks by identify any foreseeable hazards that have the potential to harm the health and safety of anyone in the workplace or our customer’s workplace.
· Hazard Identification – Identifying the problem
· Risk Assessment - Determining and accessing potential risk,
how serious the problem
· Risk Elimination or Control – Deciding what needs to be done to
solve the problem
· Reviewing Risk assessments – For instance, new information
becomes available about the hazardous nature of substance or
· Abiding by the Workers Compensation Act
· Public Liability Insurance
Safe work methods are an integral part of the risk management strategy and are implemented on each project to eliminate or reduce optimal risk.